Printable Colossians Creations
Please feel free to copy and use the creations we made to go along with the 30 Day Video Teaching on the Book of Colossians. 30 Day short video segments on the Book of Colossians. Come back soon! bfc
The Book of Colossians PDF
Blessins' - bfc
Feel free to download and print this bible study out. May God's Word "Jump off the Page" and into your heart and soul. Love and Prayers. bfc
11 Simple Steps to Receive Revelation and Hear from God
11 Simple Steps to Receive Revelation and Hear from God
Learning How to Spend time with our Heavenly Father and RECEIVE Revelation from His Word.
Note: As the years have passed by, the 11 simple steps have changed drastically to implement the technology world, it’s brought us some awesome tools to enhance our learning and growing with Jesus.
1.A Willing Heart
2.Set aside Quiet Time-Make that appointed time for Jesus
3.Quiet, peaceful place-avoid the distractions (leave the phone and texting far away from you)
4.Soft Praise Music (optional)
6.Bible version you understand-Ipad-Ipod-Laptop-Computer
NOW LETS GET STARTED ON A NEW JOURNEY WITH GOD!!
Let His Word become active and operative in your life so you will have peace, power, and purpose. Place Gods Seed (Word of God) in your heart, then sow into others.
Get your Coffee or Tea (optional) and find a quiet place in the room; spend some time praying. This is your quiet time with God. Ask Him to give you new revelation as you get into His Word (Sitting still and being quiet may seem a little bit awkward at first, Be Still And Know I am God)
Open your Bible to the Book you want to read and study. Try to read an entire Chapter; don’t try to read the entire book; retaining what you read is far more important than reading a lot, and then walk off scratching your head, wondering what in the world you just read. As you read, highlight or underline the verses you feel the Holy Spirit is speaking to you. The verses that JUMP off the page at you, this will be the verse(s) you need most.
Now write the verse(s) in your journal or on whatever tool you choose to use for documenting your thoughts, notes and verses. In your note taking, underline certain words in the scripture that stand out, or that you don’t quite understand, or that may need more clarification.
Now write down the verse God is speaking to you the most; if you have time write it with the definitions noted within your written verse.
PERSONALIZE THE VERSE(S) AND INSERT YOUR NAME WHERE APPLICABLE.
The whole purpose of this type of study, is so you can take Gods Word with you, in your car, on your desk, in your purse, on your Ipad, Ipod, Phone, on your refrigerator, or mirror, etc.
Review and memorize them. Get them in your heart, just see what God will do for you today!!!
I must share a short testimony right here and now! I made some healing scripture cards yesterday and then took them with me in my car. The day was starting a little bumpy (not a bad day, just not feeling very happy and chipper) and when I looked down at one of the verses I had brought with me, WOW- it spoke loud to me! It really, really made a difference in my attitude and entire day; as I pondered upon the verse and then acted on what it said, my attitude changed for the better and my day was great no matter what happened; this is how Gods Word works.
Day #31 & #32 Colossians 4:7-13 “Encourage One Another”
“Encourage One Another”
Paul's Final Instructions and Greetings - 7 Tychicus will give you a full report about how I am getting along. He is a beloved brother and faithful helper who serves with me in the Lord's work. 8 I have sent him to you for this very purpose—to let you know how we are doing and to encourage you. 9 I am also sending Onesimus, a faithful and beloved brother, one of your own people. He and Tychicus will tell you everything that's happening here.
10 Aristarchus, who is in prison with me, sends you his greetings, and so does Mark, Barnabas's cousin. As you were instructed before, make Mark welcome if he comes your way. 11 Jesus (the one we call Justus) also sends his greetings. These are the only Jewish believers among my co-workers; they are working with me here for the Kingdom of God. And what a comfort they have been! 12 Epaphras, a member of your own fellowship and a servant of Christ Jesus, sends you his greetings. He always prays earnestly for you, asking God to make you strong and perfect, fully confident that you are following the whole will of God. 13 I can assure you that he prays hard for you and also for the believers in Laodicea and Hierapolis.
Words of Encouragement:
Continue to share your faith and encourage others-blessed to be a blessin.
Have a servant’s heart-be compassionate and considerate of others.
Walk in the fruit of the Holy Spirit; Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, and Self-Control.
Forgive as Jesus has forgiven us – don’t get offended.
Don’t let satan put chains on you – chains are anything that pulls you down into sin and causes you to become distant from God, and unable to hear the still small voice of the Holy Spirit.
Greet one another with a smile and grace.
Comfort others in their time of sorrow, with grace, and Gods Word.
Pray from your heart – talk to God every day, He is your “best friend”.
Ask God to give you new strength and confidence every day.
14 Luke, the beloved doctor, sends his greetings, and so does Demas. 15 Please give my greetings to our brothers and sisters at Laodicea, and to Nympha and the church that meets in her house. 16 After you have read this letter, pass it on to the church at Laodicea so they can read it, too. And you should read the letter I wrote to them. 17 And say to Archippus, "Be sure to carry out the ministry the Lord gave you." 18 Here Is My Greeting In My Own Handwriting—Paul. Remember my chains. May God's grace be with you.
- Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Be faithful in attending and serving in church.
- Study Gods Word and share what you have learned with others, be a mentor to someone.
- Be faithful in the service and ministry God has called you to, encourage yourself.
- May God’s grace be with you all. Amen and Amen
- Thank you for studying the book of Colossians with Salt Shakin Sister-Barbara Chapmond. May this simple study help you remember some special verses that really spoke to you on certain days and be helpful in serving Jesus, blessins’-bfc.
Day #30 “Give Respect and Encouragement” Colossians 4:1-6
“Give Respect and Encouragement”
1. Masters, be just and fair to your slaves. Remember that you also have a Master—in heaven. 2. Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart. 3 Pray for us, too, that God will give us many opportunities to speak about his mysterious plan concerning Christ. That is why I am here in chains. 4 Pray that I will proclaim this message as clearly as I should.5 Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity. 6 Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone.
- Show respect and don’t talk down to those that work under your supervision or leadership and authority.
- Be honest, consistent, fair, and have a positive attitude around those you work with.
- When you need to reprimand and employee, do your best to always have something good to say somewhere in your conversation, if any way possible.
- Keep in mind, we have Jesus as our teacher, and counselor and His Word tells us how to deal with people in the proper ways.
- Don’t forget to spend time with Jesus before you head off to work, don’t forget to be thankful for many things throughout your day.
- Be alert! Don’t forget everything you read in your quiet time, ponder the Word, it will make a difference in the choices you make today.
- Share your faith and God’s grace with others today.
- Paul was sharing these verses from prison and he was in chains and still had a positive and thankful attitude – WOW! If he can be thankful in chains and prison while writing to encourage us with this kind of heart, we are without excuse to be thankful and kind to others.
- If you feel like you’re “chained up” in some tough circumstances, Gods Word and fellowship with Him can break those chains.
- Live wisely among the lost in this world, they are watching us!
- Make the most of every opportunity that you have to share Jesus, grace, forgiveness and kind words of encouragement.
- Let your conversation be with grace and be attractive – chose your words carefully, don’t be a potty mouth.
- Have a right response to everyone – that’s can be a real challenge! God help us act upon these awesome words today- Amen.
blessins - bfc